Technologies we harness
Our capability and efficiency are enhanced by utilization of the latest computerized engineering analysis and design software such as:
Cedra Water Modeling Suite+
Used for real time modeling water distribution and transmission systems including storage tanks and pump stations.
Automated Coastal Engineering System+
For design of sea defense structures, coastal erosion and coastal process modeling.
GEO Office Geotechnical+
Modeling software for slope and foundation designs, seepage analysis and earthquake failures by Scientific Software Group.
For modeling pumping stations, pumping mains and storage tanks..
For modeling river hydrology and open channel flows.
For modeling effluent discharges and sediment movements in bays and coastal waters.
PondPack by Haestad Methods for modeling retention and detetion ponds.
Flow Master and Culvert Master+
Flow Master and Culvert Master by Haestad methods for modeling drainage channels and culvert capacities
For designing both gravity and pumped sewers.
Our service engagement results in solution ensuring that our client's requirements are met. These business engagement includes
- Land development infrastructure works
- Water storage, treatment and distribution systems
- Water well designs and construction
- Wastewater collection systems
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Jetties and Ports
- Building and industrial electrical and mechanical installations
- Land reclamation, coastal protection and pollution control systems
- Drainage and flood control systems